2020 Agreement Info
The Rotary Club of Truro agrees as follows:
- To provide space to the advertiser in the Rotary Community Yearbook as follows (HST included in prices)
- 1/6 page $425
- 4″ x 3 1/4″
- 1/3 page $698
- (H) 8 1/4″ x 3 1/4″
- (V) 4″ x 6 3/4″
- 2/3 page $1175
- 8 1/4″ x 6 x 3/4″
- Full page $1750
- 8 1/4″ x 10 1/4″
- 1/6 page $425
- The advertiser confirms that the Rotary Club of Truro shall not be liable for damages arising out of errors in advertisements beyond the amount paid for the space.
- To arrange for the printing of the Rotary Community Yearbook in colour on coated paper.
- To arrange for the distribution of the Rotary Community Yearbook to an estimated circulation of 22,000.
- Advertisers will receive a proof of their space prior to publication.
- The Rotary Club of Truro reserves the right to revise or reject any image or text which it deems objectionable.
- The location of the space provided by this agreement shall be at the discretion of the Rotary Club of Truro.
The advertiser agrees as follows:
- Photo Cancellation Clause: A $50.00 rescheduling fee may be charged to any advertiser who misses their photograph appointment or cancels with less than 24 hours’ notice. (Should the advertiser have to cancel his/her appointment, it is the advertiser’s responsibility to contact the supplement photographer in that regard.
- Final photo to be chosen by the photographer.
- To pay for photographic retakes or design changes requested by the advertiser.
- To pay a contact cancellation fee of $150.00 if, for any reason, this contract is terminated by the advertiser following the date after the advertiser’s photo has been taken.
- To pay in full in accordance with the above rate structure no later than 30 days of publication of Yearbook.
This agreement represents the entire agreement between the parties and may only be modified in writing signed by an authorized representative of each party.
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!